Mine Control Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add Support for Mods Please!

3 posters

Go down

Add Support for Mods Please! Empty Add Support for Mods Please!

Post  iKryptic Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Please can you add support for modifications. Or implement craftbukkit into Mine controll. This would be great, as i dont know how to use craftbukkit too well. Also, if possible a tab in the software for a map of the server world. and where everyone is on it. It would be cool if you could drag people in the map, and that would teleport them too. Thanks, Calum

iKryptic

Back to top Go down

Add Support for Mods Please! Empty Re: Add Support for Mods Please!

Post  Bowmiester Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm definitely going to look into better mod support so the mod can be controlled through the app. I think there's a lot of potential there! And I started looking at some of the map mods that are already out there. I'm hoping I can plug into one of those, but I've got a lot of research to do still!

Bowmiester
Admin

https://minecontrol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Add Support for Mods Please! Empty Awesome

Post  iKryptic Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Sounds awesome, cant wait:) This software has some real potential. Also, just wondering. Is it possible to keep the server running even if the computer is off? Something you could add? This would be great and save people buying a dedicated server.

iKryptic

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowmiester Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Well it'll still run as long as the computer doesn't put itself to sleep or shut down, if that's what you mean! I wanted to make sure it would run even if the machine was locked.

Bowmiester
Admin

https://minecontrol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iKryptic Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I was meaning something different, but now i think about it its probably impossible, well. It is impossible. I was thinking running a server just off the modem lol

iKryptic

Back to top Go down

Add Support for Mods Please! Empty mod support

Post  DAJAKESTER Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:22 am

You can have mods on the server, you just can't control them with the program (you can still just type in commands like you normaly would)

DAJAKESTER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down