Mine Control Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Map

3 posters

Go down

Server Map Empty Server Map

Post  Matchu287 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 am

Keep up the updates on the server wrapper! Can't wait until it becomes more stable and contain more features! And one feature I'd love to see on the iOS app is the ability to see a server map. Theres another app on the app store that allows you to see a map of the server, and even other players locations! I'm not sure if its possible to see other players locations using a server wrapper, but I'd love to have a map of the server.

The apps name is Adminium.

Matchu287

Back to top Go down

Server Map Empty Re: Server Map

Post  Bowmiester Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I would love to do something like that. I'm looking at the mods that are out there now to see if I can leverage one of those. Right now I'm messing around with the Dynamap mod for bukkit servers, but that's the only one I've had a chance to look at so far!

Bowmiester
Admin

https://minecontrol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NoMercyFate Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

I also had this idea in mind! It's really cool! theres a plugin aswell (called dynmap @ the bukkit forums)
in another suggestion it was mentioned that it'd be cool to select a player-->tap on the map-->and click a teleport button which will TP the selected players to the designated coördinates.

Maybe even cooled it the players show up as little guys on the map and you can pick them up and drop them somewhere which will cause them to TP there (picking up would look little like picking up Wii Chars now that i think of it Razz hope you get what i mean ^^, just to have a reference >.<)

Grtz NMF

NoMercyFate

Back to top Go down

Post  NoMercyFate Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Bowmiester wrote:I would love to do something like that. I'm looking at the mods that are out there now to see if I can leverage one of those. Right now I'm messing around with the Dynamap mod for bukkit servers, but that's the only one I've had a chance to look at so far!

haha you got my mail didn't you? Razz Well i'm very excited on the developments of this great application

NoMercyFate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowmiester Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Yeah, was that yours? I followed that link you sent and really liked that mod. I set it up on my test server and have been messing around with it. There are some cool mods out there that I've never taken the time to get into!

Bowmiester
Admin

https://minecontrol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NoMercyFate Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Bowmiester wrote:Yeah, was that yours? I followed that link you sent and really liked that mod. I set it up on my test server and have been messing around with it. There are some cool mods out there that I've never taken the time to get into!

Yup Razz Glad you got it Smile Yup there are some really cool mods/plugins out there! I've been messing A LOT around with A LOT of plugins Razz so I know thing r 2 bout them, I'm sure you can figure them out though LOL Razz Considering the Amazing stuff you bring us!

Grtz NMF

NoMercyFate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down