Mine Control Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(REQUEST) help on mine control server.

2 posters

Go down

(REQUEST) help on mine control server. Empty (REQUEST) help on mine control server.

Post  SXE Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 am

I will need some help with these. so i got the mine control server on my pc but i will like a tutorial on this, becouse i did everithing but i cant play in my server Sad

btw: i got the ipad app and when i put my server up it shows but i cant join.

SXE

Back to top Go down

(REQUEST) help on mine control server. Empty Re: (REQUEST) help on mine control server.

Post  Bowmiester Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 am

SXE - I'm assuming you already went through the tutorials on the website here?

If so, can you send me a screenshot of your setup screen and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks!

Bowmiester
Admin

https://minecontrol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(REQUEST) help on mine control server. Empty Re: (REQUEST) help on mine control server.

Post  Indevidu Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm

hi!

I´ve got a problem too, but I think what is the problem, but Idon´t know how to solve it:

(REQUEST) help on mine control server. ?8f9ff357d12ab8f2410ef26fe5d1aefbo

Thai IP would be my computer´s IP, isn´t it?

Thanks.

Indevidu

Back to top Go down

(REQUEST) help on mine control server. Empty hi! I´ve got a problem too, but I think where is the problem, but Idon´t know how to solve it: http://subefotos.com/ver/?8f9ff357d12ab8f2410ef26fe5d1aefbo.jpg Thai IP would be my computer´s IP, isn´t it? Thanks. PD: Sorry, the screenshot isn´t shown

Post  Indevidu Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm

hi!

I´ve got a problem too, but I think where is the problem, but Idon´t know how to solve it:

hxxp://subefotos.com/ver/?8f9ff357d12ab8f2410ef26fe5d1aefbo.jpg

Thai IP would be my computer´s IP, isn´t it?

Thanks.

PD: Sorry, the screenshot isn´t shown on the previous post.

Indevidu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowmiester Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 pm

These free forums might be the problem with the image - I still can't see it! But you do have to make sure you're using your WAN IP address for your internet connection if you want people from the outside to connect. If your IP starts with 192.168.x.x, that's your internal IP address and won't work for outsiders. You'll need to go into your router and see what the WAN IP address is. While you'r in the router setup. you'll also need to setup a port exception or virtual server to allow that IP/Port traffic through.

EDIT : I saw the image, and yes, 169.x.x.x is also internal, so it's the same issue. You'll need to get your external IP address first.

Bowmiester
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indevidu Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi!

First of all thanks for your quick answer.

I've got a dinamic wan ip address, but i configured a dyndns server so people can connect to my minecraft server. The minecraft server is running perfectly, but the mine-control server shows that ip. I also configured the 7995 port and mapped it to my computer ip address(192.168.0.2) with the same result. I don't understand the reason of that wrong ip address on the mine-control server.

I'll try to solve it with my actual wan ip address and will comment the results, but i don't know what to do when i get my wan address.

Thanks

Indevidu

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowmiester Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Ok, I think I see the problem! Mine Control grabbed the first IP address it found, which was the 169.x.x.x address instead of grabbing the 192.x.x.x address. So it's only listening for Mine Control requests on the 169 address.

I may be able to post a fix for it pretty quick, let me check!

Bowmiester
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowmiester Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I think I found and fixed the issue. Try downloading the new server file (from the web site) and try again. Let me know if that fixes it or not!

Bowmiester

Bowmiester
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indevidu Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 am

Hi!

It is running perfectly. My mine control server ip address is ALL.

Thank you very much.

Indevidu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down