Mine Control Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor (But Annoying) Glitch

4 posters

Go down

Minor (But Annoying) Glitch Empty Minor (But Annoying) Glitch

Post  NoMercyFate Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

There is a small but annoying glitch in the app.

Maybe I'm the only one who has this but here it is:
When the app is launched and there are players online already, they don't show up and i can't refresh. Also when they are shown (when players join after the app is launched they do show up) and the Device (iPad 1st Gen FW 4.3) is locked and unlocked the players also have disappeared... And i dont wanna turn off Autolock everytime i launch this app...

Hope you ca help Wink

Grtz NMF

NoMercyFate

Back to top Go down

Minor (But Annoying) Glitch Empty Re: Minor (But Annoying) Glitch

Post  Bowmiester Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:19 pm

When it auto-locks and you turn it back on, does it show the Connecting... screen or does it act like it's still connected?

I'll take a look and see if I can get it to happen for me.

Bowmiester
Admin

https://minecontrol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NoMercyFate Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

no its still connected and the rest of the features are accessible but many of them become useless as you cannot select the user ^^. Euhm all i do is be in the tab where you can spawn items and stuff (and select the players) and then when in auto-locks it'll wipe out the player list :/ Same happens with the regular lock btw...

Grtz NMF

NoMercyFate

Back to top Go down

Post  dswoop Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 pm

NoMercyFate wrote:no its still connected and the rest of the features are accessible but many of them become useless as you cannot select the user ^^. Euhm all i do is be in the tab where you can spawn items and stuff (and select the players) and then when in auto-locks it'll wipe out the player list :/ Same happens with the regular lock btw...

Grtz NMF

I am having the same issue, simple reconnect to the minecraft server I am on pops me back up on the list. Seems like a small issue but like you said almost cant do anything when you cant select a player.

Also, this app is awesome!!!!!

dswoop

Back to top Go down

Post  dswoop Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Ive figured out that this happens whenever the phone locks or you leave the app. Quick fix is reconnecting to the Mine Craft server on your comp. Should pop right back up on the iOS client.

dswoop

Back to top Go down

Minor (But Annoying) Glitch Empty Hi Guys

Post  toothycardus Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah i have the same problem that people aready connected dont show up and if i click the refresh button it doesn't bring up the players? diconnecting from the server and reconnecting in the game does make the players show up, could you fix this bug please as its impossible to make 45 users log out and back in again without restarting the server which annoys people

Many Thanks
Steve

toothycardus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down